Pleasant Home Health Care
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you. Pleasant Home Healthcare Limited provides the highest Quality of Care in the Community.
We have assembled a dedicated team to service and promote our business. Our staff is the most valuable asset and the key means by which we can achieve our goals of growth and ongoing success.
More people these days are choosing to be cared for in their own homes rather than in a residential home. Domiciliary care is also known as ‘Homecare’. There are many types of domiciliary care to support people who have different needs for ongoing help, short term help, or help from time-to-time.
About Us | Areas | Aims
Pleasant Home Health Care Ltd are specialist homecare providers in your community providing services to the care needs of the elderly, vulnerable & adults with physical and mental disabilities, Dementia, short and long term needs.
We provide care services to people in their own homes, care homes, Health Trust, day care centres, leisure centres etc, in London Borough of Havering, Newham, Essex, Thurrock, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Middlesex and other parts of the United Kingdom depending upon the care package and staff availability.
We are extremely proud of our organisation and have assembled a dedicated team to service and promote our business. Our staff is the most valuable asset and the key means by which we can achieve our goals of growth and ongoing success. More people these days are choosing to be cared for in their own homes rather than in a residential home. Domiciliary care is also known as Homecare.
Aim to provide a high quality and reliable service to our service user’s meeting all the legal requirements of social care and National Minimum Standards for domiciliary care provision. We achieve this with a high standard of quality healthcare professionals rendering an effective service of meeting all the specific needs of a service users successfully catering to their freedom of choice and preferences.
Care is provided by professional, qualified and trained staff who have undergone police check and SOVA (Safeguarding of vulnerable adults) check. Care Workers receive the necessary training to enable them to carry out their tasks competently.
We understand that a trained, skilled and capable workforce is essential for the wellbeing and quality care of Britain's vulnerable and elderly. We take keen interest in recruiting carers to deliver this.
Our recruitment and selection procedures meets the legislative requirements, equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice and all our staff are checked with criminal Records Bureau to ensure your safety. We try to ensure, through rigorous selection and recruitment procedures, that all potential Care staff employees process the appropriate qualification and specialist training and ideally some relevant practical experience.
All staff are provided with written job descriptions identifying their responsibilities and accountabilities and are issued the company's employee handbook which states the requirement of their role and any activities they should not undertake.
Our carers ensure that the elderly and adults with disabilities, short and long-term needs, dementia, mentally and physically challenging behaviour and complex needs receive the support and assistance in enabling them to remain in their home by delivering person centred care with a flexible outcome based approach. Pleasant Home Healthcare aims at achieving a positive outlook in our service user's lives by developing a sense of Pride and independence in leading their lives in their own homes. We involve and encourage adults to participate in the planning of their care program so that we get to learn more about their potentials, drawbacks, abilities, disabilities, risks involved in any other relevant information which helps us making the daily life of the service user at ease and comfortable by hopefully developing a feeling of autonomy over their own homes.
Personal Care Services
- Assist wake up / Go to bed / Assist dress / Undress
- Assist washing, bathing, showering / Shaving, skin and hair care
- Toileting, emptying commode / Incontinence management, Catheter care, stoma, colostomy care
- Pressure area / Sore care and prevention
- Palliative care, caring for terminally ill, end of life care
- Live in service, sitting day / night, sleep overs
- Respite care services / Alzheimer's care / Dementia care
- Provision of medical assistance and medication prompting
- Preparation of service user's meals / cooking / feeding
- Mobility assistance / Emergency call out services
Practical Care Services
- Blitz / Spring cleaning and housework
- Prepare Service Users Meals
- Laundry / Ironing and Domestic Services
- Shopping / paying service users bills / banking
- Collecting service user's pension, benefits, prescriptions and medication
- Making or changing service users bed / light household duties
- Assist with service users pets
Private & Council & Organisations
- People in need of palliative care and stroke, osteoporosis, arthritis
- Adults with dementia, mental health problems and Parkinsons
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults with physical disabilities
- Adults with chronic illnesses
- Adults with autistic spectrum
- Adults and elderly with health difficulties
- Adults with sensory loss including dual sensory impairment
- Adults with brain acquired injuries, spinal cord injuries Adults of misuse of substances